The institution has a registered Alumni Association under the Societies Registration Act (Registration
The Alumni Association of the institution contributes to the development of the institute by the
- The Association helps the Placements Cell of the Institute to provide active assistance to place the
students of various programmes of the institute.
- The Association also helps in identifying the Internships opportunities for the students.
- The Alumni also regularly provides the students with Live Projects.
- The members of the Alumni Association are invited as Guest speakers in the institution.
- The members of the association have been helpful in mentoring the students by providing Career
- The Alumni association also help the students of the institute to undertake
Research projects in their organizations.
- The members of the association also participate as Resource Persons to various Academic Events
organized by the institute.
- The members of the Alumni Association have played an active role in preparation and Validation
of Certification Course Syllabus as well as contribute as Resource persons to these courses.
- The Institute also currently has 5 members of the Alumni Association serving as Full time Faculty
members in the institution.